You have no items in your shopping cart.
& boost energy.
"Phen Caps have been a total game changer for me.
Phen Caps help me keep up with my busy schedule and stay true to my weight loss goals! One of my biggest issues is that I’m an emotional eater and when I get overwhelmed I turn to a bag of chips or cookies… but Phen Caps help me stay on track! They give me the energy I need to always rise to the challenge. With the help of Phen Caps, my appetite does not become a problem and there is no overeating!"
Let Dr. Karen Vieira talk you through how Phen Caps can assist you on your weight loss journey.
Phen Caps is a dietary supplement that suppresses appetite and boosts energy to promote weight loss. It contains nine all-natural, high quality ingredients to help you eat less, move more, and accomplish your weight loss goals faster!
Phen Caps contain nine natural ingredients to promote weight loss.
The recommended dosage of Phen Caps is one capsule, twice daily. Take the first capsule about half an hour before breakfast and the second capsule about half an hour before lunch. Always take your supplements with a full glass of water.
No - phentermine and Phen Caps are not the same.
While phentermine is a prescription medication that contains phentermine HCl (a controlled substance) to suppress appetite and boost energy, Phen Caps is a dietary supplement made with all-natural ingredients that works to achieve similar effects. Phen Caps do NOT contain any phentermine HCL, which is why Phen Caps can be sold legally online and without a prescription.
We have many customers that take phentermine and Phen Caps at the same time, but we suggest that you always ask your doctor before combining phentermine with any other medication or supplement (including Phen Caps). A medical professional is the best person to assess whether Phen Caps are appropriate in your specific case.
Based on customer reports, the average weight loss is 1- 2 pounds per week, or approximately 5-8 pounds per month. However, this amount varies depending on starting weight, diet, activity level, age and other factors. To see and read about past customers’ success with Phen Caps, visit our testimonial page here!
If you’d like to boost your weight loss even more, consider the Phen.com Weight Loss Warrior Pack. Lose weight and burn fat with the combination of our Phen supplements! Learn more about the Warrior Pack here.
Take one capsule twice daily, with or without food. We recommend that you take one Phen Caps pill with breakfast and the other with lunch to keep cravings at bay all day long. Since Phen Caps contain natural stimulants to boost energy, we advise against taking this supplement late in the day as it may interfere with sleep.
As stated on the product label, the supplement facts are the following:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Propietary Blend||720 mg||*|
|Caralluma Fimbriata Chips Powder|
|Beta Phenylethylamine HCl|
|Chinese Hawthorn Berry Extract|
|* Daily Value not established|
Other ingredients: Gelatin Capsule, Dicalcium Phosphate, Rice Flour, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40 and FD&C Blue #1.
We have a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you do not like the supplements, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to contact us and request an RMA number/return label. Upon receipt of the products back at our warehouse, and assuming they comply with all stated return conditions, we will refund the full cost of all unopened bottles + one open bottle (minus shipping & handling).
To read our entire return and refund policy, please click here.
We offer a 100% refund for the product if you are not satisfied.
No recurring charges. Ever.
No auto-billing, no auto-shipping.
It only takes 3 minutes to place an order.
1. Haller CA, Benowitz NL, Jacob P 3rd. Hemodynamic effects of ephedra-free weight-loss supplements in humans. Am J Med. 2005;118(9).
2. Fugh-Berman A, Myers A. Citrus aurantium, an ingredient of dietary supplements marketed for weight loss: current status of clinical and basic research. Exp Biol Med. 2004;229(8):698-704.
3. De Souza CJ and Burkey BF. Beta 3-adrenoceptor agonists as anti-diabetic and anti-obesity drugs in humans. Curr Pharm Design. 2001;7(14)1433-49.
4. The Regulation of Dietary Supplements: A Review of Consumer Safeguards. http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Testimony/ucm112576.htm.
5. Jhaveri DJ, Mackay EW, Hamlin AS, et al. Norepinephrine directly activates adult hippocampal precursors via beta3-adrenergic receptors. J Neuroscience. 2010;30(7) 2795-806.
6. Kim KW, Kim HD, Jung JS, et al. Characterization of antidepressant-like effects of p-synephrine stereoisomers. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 2001;364:21-6.
7. Song DK, Suh HW, Jung JS, et al. Antidepressant-like effects of p-synephrine in mouse models of immobility tests. Neurosci Lett. 1996;214:107-10.
8. Hoffman JR, et al. Thermogenic effect of an acute ingestion of a weight loss supplement. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2009;6:1.
9. Broadley KJ, et al. Effects of dietary amines on the gut and its vasculature. Br Jour Nutr. 2009;101(11)1645-52.
10. Sinclair CJ, Geiger JD. Caffeine use in sports. A pharmacological review. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2000;40(1):71-9.
11. Howell LL, Coffin VL, Spealman RD. Behavioral and physiological effects of xanthines in nonhuman primates. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 1997;129(1):1-14.
12. Acheson KJ, Gremaud G, Meirim I, et al. Metabolic effects of caffeine in humans: lipid oxidation or futile cycling? Am J Clin Nutr. 2004;79:40-6.
13. Boozer CN, Daly PA, Homel P, et al. Herbal ephedra/caffeine for weight loss: a 6-month randomized safety and efficacy trial. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2002;26:593-604.
14. Baron AM, Donnerstein RL, Samson RA, Baron JA, Padnick JN, Goldberg SJ. Hemodynamic and electrophysiologic effects of acute chocolate ingestion in young adults. Am J Cardiol. 1999;84(3):370-3, A10.
15. Mingorance C et al. Propionyl-L-carnitine corrects metabolic and cardiovascular alterations in diet-induced obese mice and improves liver respiratory chain activity. PLoS One. 2012;(3):e34268.
16. Cha YS. Effects of L-carnitine on obesity, diabetes, and as an ergogenic aid. Asian Pac J Clin Nutr. 2008;17(Suppl 1):306-8.
17. Degenring FH, Suter A, Weber M, Saller R. A randomised double blind placebo controlled clinical trial of a standardised extract of fresh Crataegus berries (Crataegisan) in the treatment of patients with congestive heart failure NYHA II. Phytomedicine. 2003;10(5):363-9.
18. Petkov V. Plants with hypotensive, antiatheromatous and coronarodilatating action. Am J Chinese Med. 1979;7(3):197-236.
19. Nasa Y, Hashizume H, Hoque AN, et al. Protective effect of crataegus extract on the cardiac mechanical dysfunction in isolated perfused working rat heart. Arzneimittelforschung. 1993;43(9):945-9.
20. Joseph G, Zhao Y, Klaus W. Pharmacologic action profile of crataegus extract in comparison to epinephrine, amrinone, milrinone and digoxin in the isolated perfused guinea pig heart. Arzneimittelforschung. 1995;45(12):1261-5.
21. Hanus M, Lafon J, Mathieu M. Double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a fixed combination containing two plant extracts (Crataegus oxyacantha and Eschscholtzia californica) and magnesium in mild-to-moderate anxiety disorders. Curr Med Res Opin. 2004;20(1):63-71.
22. Kuriyana R, Raja T, Srinivas SK, Vaza M, Rajendranc R, Kurpada AV. Effect of Caralluma Fimbriata extract on appetite, food intake and anthropometry in adult Indian men and women. Appetite. 2007;48:338-44.
23. Astell KJ, Mathai ML, McAinch AJ, Stathis CG, Su XQ. The effect of caralluma fimbriata extract in combination with lifestyle intervention on the risk factors of metabolic syndrome. 2011:P09.
24. Morimoto C, et al. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone. Life Sci. 2005;77(2)194-204.
25. Park KS. Raspberry ketone increases both lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Planta Medica. 2010;76(15)1654-8.
You have nothing to lose but excess pounds
with our 100% money-back guarantee!
SUBSCRIBE & GET SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Subscribe to our mailing list for special discounts, weight loss tips and more!
There are so many weight loss supplements on the market. But with most of them, it’s really a gamble as to whether or not they’re going to work. So for example, a product may focus on enhancing your fat breakdown, but maybe for you, fat breakdown isn’t the cause of your excess weight.
So rather than take a product that has ingredients that are focused on just one or two possible mechanisms for weight loss, what I think is that you really need a supplement that takes a complete and comprehensive approach. Something with ingredients that address weight loss in many different ways.
For those of you who don’t already know me, I’m Doctor Karen Vieira, I’m a PhD Biomedical Scientist and in my line of work, I’ve seen hundreds of weight loss products. That’s how I know that Phen Caps is really a worthwhile weight loss supplement.
In addition to enhancing fat breakdown which I was just talking about, Phen Caps also helps suppress appetite, it increases satiety or that feeling of fullness after you’ve eaten, it reduces cravings, it increases calorie burning via generating heat, it helps reduce stress and therefore stress related weight gain.
Phen Caps contains phenylethylamine. That’s normally found in some food: things like chocolate have it, and that increases the release of neurotransmitters in your brain, things like dopamine and norepinephrine. These reduce hunger and alsoimprove your digestive health, and that indirectly also helps with weight loss.
Then there’s caralluma, this is one of my favorites. It’s a type of cactus that’s been used for many years in places like India, and they’ve used it for weight loss, they’ve used it for decreasing hunger. Now, newer studies done with caralluma show that it can lower weight, it can lower your BMI or your Body Mass Index, your hip measurements, your total body fat, it also lowers your energy or calorie intake, and it will lower your blood pressure, your heart rate and your triglyceride levels.
This is really a promising new weight loss ingredient, and it’s very very awesome that it’s been included in Phen Caps.
Now my biggest concern though with any effective weight loss product is that sometimes they can put a burden on the heart because of some of the ingredients in them. So, I like that Phen Caps actually has heart protective ingredients. These are L-carnitine and hawthorne berries.
Also included are red raspberry ketones. You may have heard Dr Oz rave about these on his show because they can increase your fat breakdown and prevent the accumulation of excess fat.
Now there’s also a small amount of caffeine and theobromine. These two compounds are very important for ramping up your metabolism as well as increasing your fat digestion and fat turnover in the body.
So overall Phen Caps is really a fantastic product. It uses several different mechanisms to address weight loss. It includes safe and very effective ingredients that have been proven in medical studies.
That’s why I recommend Phen Caps for anyone interested in losing a significant amount of weight.